ABC Horse Transport Not Recomended
I used ABC Horse Transport out of Sandpoint, Idaho to haul my horse from Idaho to Nevada where I will be moving.T.J.
(the hauler/owner) seemed great but along the way I guess my horse became up happy. She began to kick his trailer but I never receive a call, never knew anything until she arrived a day early at her new home. He violated everything in the contract I signed and was all around very unprofessional.
Also, the other driver (who also helps with the horses) didn't even know how to put a halter on, and should not be handeling any of the horses. Overall my horse was not happy, in danger of hurting herself or another horse and not once was I contacted.
Ever.I would not recommend ABC Horse Transport due to lack of communication, and expertise.116fe319 review #236575
You may also like
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it. I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company. The sofa arrived..."
- "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..."